Royal Multipurpose Co-operative Limited (RMCL) : (Profile)
Royal Multipurpose Cooperative Limited (RMCL) is a primary cooperative of Kathmandu, Nepal. It was established in April 22, 1998 under the Cooperative Act, 1992 with view of uplifting and promoting economic, social and cultural needs of people who are economically and socially back warded. Previously It had eight branches in various district of Nepal, which was at Lalitpur, Pokhara, Syangja, Tanahun ( Bhimad, Dulegaunda), Hetaunda, Narayangargh. Later government amended the cooperative Act, under amended Cooperative ACT, branches operation was not allowed So RMCL localized its five branches and merged two branches within in head office Kathmandu.
At Present, RMCL provides the diversified services such as Cooperative Banking, Microfinance, Insurance, Remittance, Cooperative education and training through the eight branch/Service center network.
So main motto of establishment of this organization is to collect small and scattered amounts of resources from the members to create an economic force and to invest those resources for production, income and employment generate sector for their own economic, social and cultural development.
To uplifting Social & Economical status of poor & marginalized its members & targeted Nepalese people through financial services.
Become a leading & strong cooperative institution of Nepal to provide various services for the quality lives of peoples.
The Fundamental goal of RMCL is to maintain high mortality among all stakeholder with providing excellent service as their needs & demands.
- To reach a maximum number of financial deprived household with financial services as well as social awareness program.
- Dedicate towards the cooperative slogan “Cooperative for members, by the member and to the member”.
- To provide prompt Cooperative banking and micro finance services to its members.
- To collect small and scattered amount of resources from members
- To invest to production, income and employment generate sectors of collected Capital, labors, and skilled resources.
- To extend service and facilities as per needs and demand of members.
- To provide Cooperative education to the stakeholders.
- To establish as a Model Cooperative in Nepal.
Head Office: Royal Complex Basundhara Ring Road
P.O. Box: 11683
Phone: +977-01-4354046, 4364458